Things to know before your appointment
- Please bring along any referral letters, scans, reports that you may have from your GP or consultant
- You may wish to bring along a change of clothes (shorts & t-shirt or strappy top.) If I am treating your knee, shoulder or neck for example, I will need to be able to see it.
- Payment for the treatment at Rugby and Coventry is required at the end of each session. I do offer a discount for paying on the day if payment is made by cash, cheque or debit card.
- Cost of Physiotherapy treatment at Rugby Osteopathic Centre: First appointment: £65 (insurance or credit card) Follow up treatments: £44 (insurance or credit card)
- First appointment: pay on day £59 (cash, cheque or debit card) Follow up treatments: pay on the day £39 at Rugby Osteopathic Centre and £36 at Coventry Physio First (cash, cheque or debit cards)
- BUPA ,AXA PPP and Nuffield have different rates: Please contact me for details
- For those patients with health insurance I can bill directly provided I have membership and authorisation details. If you wish to claim your treatment costs on your health insurance, you will need to contact your insurance company directly to obtain authorisation. Each insurance policy is different and we advise you to ensure in advance that your treatment is covered. It is very important to check whether you need to be referred by a doctor or a consultant before receiving treatment. Please note you may be responsible for an excess or cost share on your policy. Different insurance companies have different fee rates for physiotherapy so please contact me directly for costs involved if you are unsure.
- Please try to arrive on time or notify me if you expect to be late.If you are not able to attend please try and give at least 24 hours notice or you may be charged the full cost of the appointment.
(https://www NULL.millionsmoving NULL.co NULL.uk/moreinfo)