Jill has been lucky enough to gain experience throughout the UK both within the NHS as a clinical specialist and in Private Practice.
Her philosophy is simple
- Find the problem and more importantly what is causing it.
- Aim to make a difference to your symptoms within 3 weeks. If we are not helping you we will try and suggest an alternative. We may also suggest referring you on to someone else who may be able to help you or for further investigations. We can use the network of excellent local consultants with whom Jill has fostered a close working relationship with.
- Give you the knowledge to understand what may have caused the problem in the first place and give you the tools to properly manage your condition in the long term.
- Chartered Physiotherapist (MCSP 43609) and Registered with the Health and care Professions Council (HCPC 34153)
- Qualified in 1985 from the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham
- Advanced member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists and previously a National accredited tutor for 10 years.
- Member of Physio First
- Previously Clinical Specialist for Coventry Primary Care Trust based at Gulson Hospital
- Post graduate qualifications in Orthopaedic Medicine, Pilates and Acupuncture
- Registered with all the main private medical insurance companies including BUPA, AXA PPP, AVIVA, VITALITY, CIGNA, WPA, Police Healthcare scheme (please contact me if you require my provider numbers)
Jill’s Special Interests
- Shoulder and elbow rehabilitation
- Post operative rehabilitation including hip and knee replacements and spinal surgery
- Ante and post natal musculoskeletal problems
- Neck Pain and Headaches
- Sporting injuries in children and adolescents